Designed a proposal and oral presentation for an innovative five-year, $15 million project promoting gender equality and female empowerment.
Proposal and Presentation Development
CARE International, one of the world’s leading non-governmental organizations providing development and humanitarian assistance in over 70 countries worldwide.
- The largest development donor in Jordan, the US Agency for International Development, made a request for proposals for a five-year, $15 million project supporting gender equality and female empowerment in Jordan.
- The deadline for submission of proposals was less than five weeks from the original request for proposals.
- Gender equality and women’s empowerment was the primary goal for CARE within the Middle East region and a priority goal for CARE Jordan, making this potential funding critical for the client.
- CARE wanted to respond to the request for proposals but lacked the capacity for project design, proposal writing, or development of a compelling oral presentation of the project proposal.
- WeekdayRx worked with US, regional, and local staff and partners to design an innovative and sustainable project to transform individual, community, and governmental behaviors related to gender norms and female empowerment in Jordan.
- We wrote a strong and convincing project proposal, which met deadlines, adhered to the stringent donor regulations, and clearly articulated the project strategy for achieving gender equitable social change.
- We developed a dynamic PowerPoint slide presentation of the project proposal, which included animation and detailed notes for the presenters.